Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reason to live

I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off.

So I ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I" he asked.

I replied, "Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?" he asked.

I said, "Well,... are you Jewish or a Goy?"

"Jewish," he replied.

I said, "Me too! Are you Orthodox or Reform?"

He answered, "Orthodox."

I said, "Me too! Are you Charedi or Modern?"

He said, "Charedi."

I said, "Me too! Are you Litvish or Chassidishe?"

He answered, "Litvish."

I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Litvish Yerushalmi or Litvish B'nai-Braker?"

He said, "A Litvish Yerushalmi!"

I said, "Me too! Are you a Litvish Yerushalmi Mussarnik or are you a Litvish Yerushalmi Brisker?"

He said, "a Litvish Yerushalmi Mussarnik!"

I said, "Me too! Are you a Litvish Yerushalmi Mussarnik Slobodkaniker or a Litvish Yerushalmi Mussarnik Kelmer"

He said, "Litvish Yerushalmi Mussarnik Slobodkaniker!"

I said, "Apikoires" and pushed him off the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment